Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Monday, March 14, 2011

Dancing with God

Our church is blessed with an amazing husband/wife team as our musical directors. They are really talented. I love the wife's voice. I get so excited when there's a solo. I could literally cry sometimes. She has the most beautiful voice. This couple has three beautiful little girls. I think the girls are so lucky to hear that voice sing them lullabies. Two of the girls are old enough for "big church" they sit in the front with their grandparents and an assortment of little friends. When the choir sings, they dance. They do ballet. They whirl and twirl and swirl. They don't talk, they don't giggle, they don't interrupt. They just dance their hearts out to the music. I love to watch them. The choir loves to watch them. You can tell by the smiles on the faces looking towards the left. The girls seem to be lost in the music.
They are dancing with God. I'm certain God is there, dancing with them. He's their partner in the music. While they are lost in the music and the moment, God is there holding their hands and guiding them. I can almost see it. I can almost see colors and ribbons floating in the air. It's such an amazing thing to watch. These little girls, with no inhibition, not yet concern what people will think, dance their little hearts out.
I pray God watches over them always. That they never lose that spark, that joy for dancing with God. That they always bring a smile to the people around them. And one day, when they are older, I hope I get the chance to tell them, that I see God in them.

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it such a huge blessing? I get such joy from watching them each week.
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete